Wasini Day Tour
Mombasa Wasini TourPickUp Points From:
- Shanzu Beach
- Bamburi Beach
- Nyali Beach
- Mombasa Island
- Tiwi Beach
- Diani Beach
- Galu Beach
- Msambweni Beach
- Marine animals such as dolphins and the endangered loggerhead turtles.
- Humpback whale migration (August,September and October)
- Take part in a guided snorkel tour of the Kisite Mpunguti coral reefs. (You may even "find Nemo")
- Relax in the comfort and shade on board the boat.
- All the excitement and activity can sure build up an appetite. Included, is a delicious SEAFOOD lunch.
- After all the excitement, relax and take another opportunity to admire the scenery as we make our way back to Shimoni where we started our dhow sailing to Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park.
- The perfect end to the perfect day!
Return to your hotel in time for Dinner
||: Diani beach resorts:0730Hrs.|
Tour Price Includes:
|Tour in customized pop up top safari mini-van
Services of an experienced English/ other language speaking driver/ guide
Entry fees to the Park
Snorkeling as highlighted
Lunch (Special MENU for Vegetarians)
Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle and onboard the boat.
|| Non-resident ....... $ 70
|| Citizens ............... 4500/- KSH
|| Residents ............ 5000/- KSH
Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate. Children 3 and under are free
Not included in the Tour:
All bottled drinks
Items and services of personal nature
Tips or gratuities
We provide an exciting, fun and safe experience for anyone to SCUBA dive in the beautiful, clear waters of Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park. We offer fun dives for certified divers and the full range of PADI courses for those who are new to diving or those that want to continue their SCUBA education.
Items to carry:
Sunscreen Sunglasses & hats
Swimming clothes & towels
4 x 4 Land Cruiser Jeep Extra:
2 persons in private tour: per person: $ 30
4 persons in private tour: per person: $ 20
6 persons in private tour: per person: $ 15
Supplement of US$ 10 per person for those staying outside Mombasa Island Shanzu Beach, Bamburi, and Nyali Beach shall apply.
If you would like any extra information about our terrific range of acclaimed Kenya safari tours, please don’t hesitate to request a callback from our friendly and dedicated team of travel experts. You can do so by leaving your details on our contact us page, or by clicking the button beneath to learn more about this specific safari excursion.